L'Ordre du Soleil Noir Index du Forum
L'Ordre du Soleil Noir
Forum des Sombre Seigneurs

L'Ordre du Soleil Noir Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Juventus 2-0 Atalanta: Serie A champions open up four-point ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Ordre du Soleil Noir Index du Forum -> La Halle -> Conseils
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus 2-0 Atalanta: Serie A champions open up four-point Répondre en citant

sportsbet Juventus opened up a four-point gap at the top of Serie A with a 2-0 win at home to 10-man Atalanta.

Gonzalo Higuain's 20th goal of the season put the hosts ahead just before the half-hour with Blaise Matuidi's first goal at the J Stadium making sure of the points nine minutes from time.

That was after defender Gianluca Mancini was sent off in the 79th minute for a second yellow card in less than two minutes. sportsbet

The win extends Juve's advantage over second-placed Napoli to four points with 10 matches remaining.

Giorgio Chiellini (twice) and Higuain both had chances before the Argentine made the breakthrough in the 29th minute, converting Douglas Costa's cross.

Mancini was shown a red card in the 79th minute after two fouls in quick succession and that allowed the Serie A leaders to comfortably see themselves to victory with Matuidi firing home left-footed from Higuain's pass. sportsbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 08:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hector Bellerin describes love for the sea as Arsenal star g Répondre en citant

Hector Bellerin describes love for the sea as Arsenal star gets behind Sky Ocean Rescue

sbo333 Hector Bellerin says his love for the sea growing him up has made him passionate about protecting it and getting behind the Sky Ocean Rescue campaign. The Arsenal star has told Sky Sports News that he has been cutting down on single-use plastics as much as possible for some time and wants his fellow players to do the same.

Bellerin says he was proud to see the Premier League join Sky Ocean Rescue last month, with Arsenal's rivals Tottenham leading the way by phasing-out single-use plastics from their new stadium on the old White Hart Lane site. "I'm someone who has grown up next to the sea, in Barcelona," Bellerin said. "My home town is literally a fishing town up the coast of Barcelona. I have played beach football all my life and go for a swim, all my life while I've been there.

"While I was a kid I never knew about everything that was going on but lately, while all this stuff has been coming out, it has made me really sad. "I love animals as well. It's been difficult and emotional to see loads of the stories of what's happening in our oceans. For me that's the thing I relate to the most. Loving the sea as a kid, I think treating it this way for so long, it's time we do something about it. sbo333

"When I saw the Premier League were getting involved in the cause it made me really happy and proud to be playing in a league that supports causes like this." Bellerin, who said he will stay at Arsenal beyond the summer, hopes the rest of his team-mates and the club follow the campaign and do "the little things" that can make such a difference to the world's oceans. "There is always a few ideas I want to propose - just doing little things in a club like Arsenal influences so many people. It can have such a big impact," he said. sbo333

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus 2-0 Atalanta: Serie A champions open up four-point

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Ordre du Soleil Noir Index du Forum -> La Halle -> Conseils Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006